Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

The start of the new year is a year of questions and wondering.

I look back on 2011 and see all the ways my life has changed. I gave birth to my second son, and realized that the age difference between him and his brother is AMAZING. I have seen the inside of a hospital and doctors office more this year than I ever have. I have learned that God gave me the best spouse that I could have ever asked for. And I learned that family isn't blood. When times get tough, those that love you and will stand beside you, are there continueously. This past year I also recieved a great gift.. the birth of my 1st nephew. I love him silly and get to spoil him like crazy. I am missing him and wishing I could hold him and love on him. But he will know that his Auntie loves him like crazy. I also got the honor of being the God-mother to 2 very special and dear girls, my "neices," Skylar and Dakota.

2012 is going to be the year of the Lord in our house. We will praise Him when we wake, and when we sleep. We will let His work be done! I don't have any resolutions but I do a few things I want to do different. David and I are having a weight lost challenge. Whoever loses 25 pounds first gets some money to go get new clothes. We are also going to better manage our finances and coupons will be our friend. I will spend more time with my husband then with my cell phone, as he just stated "that will be a challenge." LOL I will be a better wife, mother, daughter and friend to those in my life. I will try to live my life with the best ability that God blesses me with.

There are so many things I plan on blogging about. I will give my opinion and I will try to be respectful of your opinion but I will speak it like it is!!

Happy New Years to all and may God bless you in this coming year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment