Sunday, January 27, 2013

What type of family do you belong to?

Society defines as 2 parents and children but I define family as a support system. It could be blood family, friends or church. It could be the community you are part of or the people rely on you.
I look at the different families I am in. I have blood family but just like any family, we have problems. You either support each other or you dont..period. You fight but in the end love is it. When you chose to allow others to interfer in your family, you have lost.
Lets talk about the family you chose...friends. You know what you look for and you know what you qant and you strive for it. I look at my friends and know that we are family. We fight, laugh and support each other through it all. We chose to be there for each other. Family that is not blood based but love based.
Then we have a family that you shouldnt have to try to fit into. This family is your communitt/church family. When God leads you to a place a worship, He wants you there. He wants you to join His family. I have been to many churches and have tried to be part of the family but in the end the family rejected Gods plan. You should feel comfortable in Gods house and surrounded by His people. If you dont, pray He leads you were he wants you. I pray that God leads me to where he wants me. I need to find a church family that follows Gods will.

What type of family do you have? I pray you are part of a family of love and support in whatever regards that family fits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment