Sometimes God does things that just make you stop and go "Wow. Thank you!"
Have you ever met someone who is just the same as you, but yet so different?
Have you ever just sat back and wondered what life would be like if you didnt know that person?
Well this wonderful journey we are on, thanks Son, has brought some amazing women into my life and highlighted some old friends.
2 women are on the same exact journey. Their sons, and Nic, are going to be Nukes. Wow, how cool is that. 2 moms who are Christian women, who have the same feelings I do. We connected and they have been a life line. We cry together, talk about all topics under the sun, we laugh together and we support our boys together. The only problem is, we all live in different parts of the country. 1 is in Cali, 1 is in PA and then me in NC. Luckily, I get to meet one at graduation and the other shortly after in SC. God is amazing, isnt He.
He decided I needed someone close to home. Someone who I can call and say "Coffee?" Or better yet, "Crafts?" Someone that loves Jesus like I do, but understands we arent perfect. And He provided. Today, I meet a new friend. A mom who sent her only son to the Navy. A mom who sat with me and cried, opened her soul and trusted me with it. God did it again!!
He knows what He is doing. We just have to have faith in His plan. We have to hold onto the hope He has given us, and know without a doubt that our heavenly father loves us and does whats best for us!! So thank you God for these wonderful women that you brought into my life. I ask blessings over their lives!
To my new found friends, and my old friends, thank you for letting me be part of your journey. I cant wait to see what He has in store for us next!
Thank you my friend! God knew we would need each other and He always provides
ReplyDelete