Have you ever been driving somewhere, and you just lose time? Its like you had just left and all of a sudden you are at your destination. I wonder if that is how God sees time. One day He made us and the earth and the next minute He is sacrificing His Son for us. Does He blink and a million minutes have passed and even though He knows all, does He shake His head and go "Wow?"
Time is a relative concept. We know there are 60 secs in a minute, 60 mins in an hour, 24 hours in a day, and so on. And for us, 60 seconds can feel like a lifetime. The ticking of a clock that seems to just stand still when we need it to go faster, at the end of the day, when our kids are sick or when we just need the day to be over. And then there are times when we want time to just stop, watching our kids grow up, family times or just the end of a life. I wonder if God ever goes "I wish I could stop time and just enjoy my creation." I wonder if He says "I need to send Jesus back before they destroy each other." God has given us TIME and grace to do what He set forth. He finds joy in us, why cant we use the time He has given us and find the joy and share it. Next time you look at a clock, and either wish for time to stand still or for time to speed up, thank Him for giving us time.
Friday, March 2, 2018
Relative Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment